Alro smart security cameras are a perfect fit for today’s busy and risk-filled world where you cannot always be around your people and assets. Our experts know how important it is to keep tabs on them without any interruption or trouble. So, they provide you with dedicated arlo customer service with step-by-step troubleshooting and assured fixes.
Arlo security cameras and systems are designed to keep your loved ones safe. It’s essential that your security devices stay up and running all the time and you always get important live updates of whatever is happening in your surroundings.
Arlo Security Camera Features
Your complex security problems are safe with the innumerous features of Arlo devices. It can capture even the minutest details in our surroundings.
- These cameras are 100% wireless which means you don’t want any cord or cable to connect your Arlo camera with power points. It saves a lot of hassle involved with the wiring.
- With their weatherproof designs, Arlo cameras have become extremely popular among users. These devices are IP65-certified weatherproof and withstand any harsh surrounding such as rain, snow, or heat.
- Just buy your preferred Arlo security camera and you will be eligible for Arlo Basic service. It provides you with 7-day cloud recording with sound and motion triggered settings. You can select up to 5 cameras to use this service. Contact arlo support to help you set up the cameras with appropriate settings.
- One of the most loved features of Arlo cameras is live view. No matter where you are and what time it is, you can view live recordings at your leisure. If you have Arlo Q or Arlo Q Plus, you can benefit from cloud video recording for 24/7.
- For reliable fixes with your Arlo camera issues, you can contact arlo customer service at any time. Once you have set up the device, you need the free Arlo app to configure, control, and manage your Arlo security devices. You can access the app via Android, iOS, web browser, and Apple TV. Just a single tap and you can stay in control of everything.
- The Arlo app lets you do multiple things such as cover more angles, have a live view anytime, share actions, get email and SMS alerts whenever a suspicious audio or motion is detected, have a record of everything.
Arlo camera issues like connection and synchronization issues can occur due to many reasons but when it happens, it can be a spoilsport for your Arlo security experience. After all, it’s about the safety of your valuable people and assets! It becomes crucial that you get everything fixed with delay. For assured fixes, you can contact arlo support to guide you with step-by-step fixes.
Contact Arlo Support For Instant Help For Security Camera Fixes
Among the most prevalent Arlo issues, following are some major ones that a non-tech-savvy and even an experienced user can face:
- Can’t connect your Arlo camera with WiFi
- Can’t search for videos captured by your Arlo camera
- Synchronization issues
- Unable to receive live streaming on your smart TV
- Unable to have an interrupted video transfer between your devices
- Need quality improvement for the captured video
- Need help for Arlo app configuration on desktops, laptops, and smartphones
- Need assistance for cloud service management
Like other machinery, Arlo security devices also demand technical knowledge to work properly and seamlessly. While some minor things can be handled on your own, you can need arlo customer service for advanced technical issues. For expert assistance in Arlo and Netgear WiFi extender setup, contact our professionals at any time.
Arlo Customer Service: Synchronize Your Arlo Camera
To prepare your Arlo camera for use, first off, you need synchronization. Here is the step-by-step guide to help you synchronize your Arlo device easily. For this, you need a base station:
- Press and hold the Sync button on your Arlo base station only for a couple of seconds. Don’t do it for longer, otherwise, the synchronization will be blocked
- When the status LED blinks green, press the Sync button again only for around two seconds
- You know your camera is synched when the LED on your camera is blinking blue quickly and the camera LED on your base station has turned green
In case you face trouble syncing your Arlo camera, the smart move is to contact arlo support for assisting you to do this easily.
Arlo Customer Service: Connect Arlo Camera With Wireless Network
You know your Arlo camera is not connecting with your wireless network when every other device in the house is connected but your Arlo device is unresponsive. This can be very frustrating. Before you contact arlo support for a solution, try the following option:
- Double check the SSID and password you are entering
- Unplug your camera and wait for a few seconds. Then replug and turn it on again
- Go to your Arlo app and remove your security camera from Settings. Now, resynchronize it to establish a WiFi connection
If everything fails, try a factory reset but that must be your last resort. It’s recommended to take help of arlo customer service to fix your wireless connection issue with Arlo device.
Contact Arlo Support For Assured Fixes For Security Camera Issues
Arlo customer service makes sure you get interrupted experience of your Arlo security cameras all the time. You have spent money on these devices and you want them up and running all the time. Arlo customer service is designed to help you take care of your precious people and assets. You can contact arlo support in three ways:
- Call toll-free number 1-866-606-3055 at any time in the day or night.
- Contact arlo support for live chat assistance by accessing the website wifiextassist.com.
- Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to the team for a reliable solution.